We are seeking a smart, confident, self-starting, innovative and process-oriented Account Coordinator to support our extensive growth. You should be prepared to work on every step of the process involving clients and vendors of all sizes. You will wear multiple hats, such as assisting with the client communication, business development, sales, generating leads, marketing, client support and vendor communication, to prepare and execute weekly marketing and email campaigns. You’ll drive the details of all our day-to-day client and vendor relationship management.
- Provide sales support for clients, such as generating new proposals, coordinating deliverables between client and internal teams, scheduling tests, securing approvals and reviewing performance reports.
- Coordinate with prospective clients, data partners and internal teams to complete technical and security questionnaires, provide required documentation and run data testing and analysis.
- Manage client contract execution, complete all terms and pricing and coordinate communication with Legal teams.
- Manage US and International data partnerships, maintaining a centralized list of current partners, research and interview potential partners and document and review results with internal teams.
- Generate referrals from existing customers, formulate new marketing strategies and strategize, prepare and generate new clients.
- Manage incoming list inquiries and consistently follow up with current prospects.
- Execute day-to-day Client Service Needs, Sales support operations.
- Minimum 2 years of working in a client service role
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of the direct mail and mailing list industry
- International experience in any category
- Experience with contracting
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance